The Administration Unit provides advisory, financial, human resource management and support services to the member First Nation communities and to the programs within the organization. Mamaweswen, The North Shore Tribal Council (NSTC) Programs and Services, promote the cultural, spiritual, political, economic and social well-being.
- To continue to maintain the organization’s vision and mission through collaboration and innovative stewardship of public, human resources, business and support services.
- To work to advance sustainable practices and to be environmentally friendly in combination of creating a healthy and sustainable work environment. That includes multiple facets of the organization’s operations.
- Commit to establishing target strategies in collaboration with all programs and services.
- To continue to emerge and build capacity within the confines of the ever growing economy.
We build upon our principles, values, mission, vision and mandate of the NSTC; as well as engage in strategic planning together to consider trends, opportunities and possibilities and map out clear strategic priorities to move the organization forward.
Administration initiates strategic human resources management practices and techniques, like training, recruitment, compensation, and employee relations to create a stronger organization ensuring the goals of human resources within each department reflect and support the goals of the rest of the organization.
The Finance unit is responsible for fiscal resource management, financial planning, monitoring and control to properly complete reporting requirements, schedules, and best practices regarding the management of fiscal resources. Duties include budget preparation, payroll processing, purchasing, and management of our vehicle fleet. Together these areas provide the data, service and reporting necessary to provide valid and credible budget and revenue information to allow for effective planning.
- Angus Toulouse, Chief Executive Officer
- Allan Moffatt, Financial Comptroller
- Patricia Abitong, Corporate Operations and Quality Manager
- Sandra Rickard, Finance Manager
- Sandra Pine, Finance Officer
- Stacey Wood, Payroll Officer
- Melanie Daybutch, Fleet Coordinator
- Mary Ann Southwind, Administrative Support
- Connie Cada, Receptionist